Work With Us
Careers at Structural Engineering Associates
Structural Engineering Associates is continually engaged in the most exciting projects in the region and our engineers and technicians are actively involved in all aspects of the design for these structures.
As a one-office regional firm, our engineers have the opportunity to design entire structures and are not confined to working on only one aspect of the design.
If you are a structural engineer or technician looking for a position that provides challenges, variety and opportunities, please send a cover letter, salary requirements and resume to:
Structural Engineering Associates, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
Kansas City, Missouri 64106
- SEA pays a portion of medical care coverage for employee and dependents.
- Company sponsored HRA plan.
- Company sponsored dental and vision plans.
- Life Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) and Long Term Disability (LTD) insurance is carried on employee only at no cost to the employee.
- Voluntary life and AD&D is available to employee and dependents.
- Cafeteria Plan (Section 125)
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan – SEA matched 50% up to 4%
- Paid holidays (7.5 observed holidays)
- Five Personal Time Days per year
- Vacation/PT is two weeks per year starting on January 1 in the year following your start of employment. On start of employment the first year is pro-rated based on two weeks. An additional one-day per year will begin accumulating after five years of service with a maximum accrual of four weeks vacation.
- Employee Self Improvement Program up to $300 per quarter.